lundi 15 janvier 2018

At first they ignore you, then mock you, then fight you, then you win

Peace, mercy and blessings of God Almighty



This article is by author Salwa Al-ImadI hope you can read it and not ignore it



Three years ago, in one of the training courses, a young woman approached me with an ambition and determination. The words scrambled over her lips as if she wanted to get rid of the pain in her chest, saying: I graduated from the Faculty of Economics two years ago and as usual I submitted my papers looking for a job in every government sector. And as usual I have not received any response, and because I am realistic, I did not expect to receive any response my colleagues from the previous payments are still suffering from unemployment, so why I think I will be the exceptional situation among them?
So I thought of a small business, the preparation of sweets and pancakes from home and delivery of applications to those who want a simple price. I was met with a fierce attack from my family and colleagues and warned me of the society's view of me as a cook, and I would not find anyone who would accept a wife for him later, as they bet on the certain failure that awaits my project. Who believes in a Saudi cook? Making sweets and pancakes with the help of my sister who was unemployed like me. We were fighting the windmills together, and the problem was that the winds never calmed down, so the windmills were still spinning, making them draining our efforts. I registered on Twitter and Facebook and designed a website to show the sweets and pancakes we prepare and receive orders. The turnout was slow at first, but now it has improved slightly, but I do not know that I feel that my energy has drained from those around me with so much justification and fight. To their negative words that they are trying to instill within me, and the extraordinary effort I make so that my project will not fail, so what do I do? I was really tired!
I say to her: Dear Gandhi (first ignore you, then mock you, then fight you, and then win), the way always is not the beginning, but the end of the end, and this effort, which drains your energy in the "styling" justification for them and explain the reasons slow the progress of your project will consume you completely if you continue In addition, listening to negative judgments will hinder your progress and success, so focus on your goals and never distract your mind from outside influences.
Now this young Saudi Arabia has become a distinguished and successful businesswoman, and expanded in her project amazingly, and received the pride and admiration of all around her from the people and colleagues, and came to the government job and refused to know why? Because the amount of net profit from the project currently exceeds 50 thousand riyals per month!
Therefore, all the young people need from us is to trust their potentials and abilities, to believe in the enormous potential they hold within them, to stop planting the seeds of failure, frustration and hopelessness in their depths and to give them support, support and affirmative action. Young people like fingerprints are different from each other. ? Some of them have ideas, projects, inventions and inventions, and they are wary of the mountains, so they invite them to go out, try and experience life, and they will succeed in God's will.
And remember that the Prophet - peace be upon him - Osama bin Zaid made the prince of an army in which Abu Bakr, Omar ibn al-Khattab and the elders of the Ansar and senior immigrants .. Although he was not more than 20 years old

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

One of the desert recipes for Suppositories natural To enlarge the ass

One of the desert recipes   for Suppositories natural To enlarge the ass The benefits of the camel's hump peak   ...